Mushroom Curry Heaven - Bharat Bazar
We are excited to present our newest recipe - Mushroom Curry!
Mushrooms have an earthy and meaty texture and when accompanied with the right balance of seasonings and spices you can turn the humblest of ingredients into a rich and flavorful dish that is sure to tantalize the taste buds.
All the ingredients in this dish can be found at our Bharat Bazar locations.
Check out the video below on how to make this great dish.
I have a breakdown of the ingredients and directions for you as well. We hope you make it for your friends and family.
Ingredients for Mushroom Curry
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. of cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp. of fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 tsp. of mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp. of turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. of red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp. of coriander powder
- 5-7 curry leaves
- 3 tsp. of garlic paste
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 2-3 thai chillies (depending on spice tolerance)
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1 1/2 cup of mushrooms (crimini if possible)
- 2 cups of water
- cilantro and red onion to garnish (optional)
- Heat pan on medium to high heat and add olive oil, cumin, fenugreek and mustard seeds. Let cook for 30-45 seconds.
- Add curry leaves, garlic paste, onion and thai chillies. Mix and let cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add in mushrooms, red chilli powder, turmeric, salt and coriander powder. Mix for 30 seconds.
- Add 2 cups of water, mix and let reduce for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with sliced red onion and fresh cilantro as garnish to finish the dish
If you enjoyed this video please see our other recipes below:
If you haven't already. please join our mailing list were we share our recent blog posts. We research, write and share videos on health/wellness, recipes and current news with our stores.
Blogger @bharat bazar